Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Why it so hard to trust!


Why could this happen?
I trust you but not at all.
I'm sorry its hard to trust you than your friend.
U never understand me.
Why i be like this.

I'm just afraid if i trust you, but u never appreciate it.
I am just too worry, scared! Thats it!
I need you to understand my situation.
Don't accuse me with any perception.

Please forgive me, for what happen!
Sorry because i don't trust you as before.
I really want it happen as before, but really need some times..
Hope you will know this.



You’ve pierced my heart and left me to die
I sit all alone and wonder why
It’s hard to go on without a heart
It was your razorblade words that tore it apart
Scribbling down sentences to describe how I feel
Nothing I write can feel this real
The mirror reflects a pain that will never fade
I’m trapped in a mess that I’ve made
Duct taping broken pieces that fit into place
Mascara running down my face
At a frantic pace my fingers missed
A lose piece fell and slit my wrist
Just enough to see a peek of red
The way this night ended I’d rather be dead


Trust that little voice in your head that says,
"Wouldn't it be interesting if..",
And then do it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment