Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What a boring day today

How To Blowout a Boring Day

When a routine day...just isn't enough

i like this words.!

Because i'm in the boring mood today and ever.

feeling sleepy, alone, empty..

i dun know how to describe how i feel.

This week gonna be a boring week to me until i dun know when..


The main things that i feel boring, alone and empty is when :

I dun have friend anymore that always accompany me every day.

Morning till evening.

First
The short cute little girl, is Tieta.

We always chat everyday. Chat about this n that.

Any topic. sometimes private topic. hehe.

Advice from her. And many more.

.She gonna further study at UITM.


Second

The chinese boy and also my office mate, Jim.

He is funny man. He is the one that i think close with me.

This week is the last week for him. huhu.

He's gonna leave me. huhu.

I'm gonna feel so boring without him.

.He resign, working at the other company.


Ohh.. What a boring day!!! So so BORING!

We will find ourselves in a rut of sorts and going through the

motion of the same old routine day in and day out.

And then it hits us!

~What a boring day~

"Life is intrinsically, well boring and dangerous at the same time. At any given moment the floor may open up. Of course, it almost never does, that's what makes it so boring." by Edward Gorey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment